To assign roles and permissions for your organization, click on 'Team.'
Click on the three dots (⋮) beside a team member's name or email, then assign accordingly.
First, you have to assign a user as either an owner, an admin, or a member.
- An owner can invite team members to the organization and edit the settings of the organization.
- An admin can only invite team members to the organization, but not edit the settings of the organization.
- A member, despite having access to the projects within the organization, has no permission to invite team members and edit the settings of the organization.
Second, you have to assign a user as either a viewer or a creator.
- A creator can view, create, edit, delete projects and themes, write comments, and upload sketches and images.
- A viewer can only view projects and themes and write comments.